Year 17- a working tittle

14:01 robben 0 Comments

A few years ago in my less mature state of mind I would have spent hours worrying about every second thing that would happen that day. I had a tendency to replay every moment over and over again in my head until i had figured the motives, emotions and people that lead me to certain actions, but that is no more.
                            Year 17 of my life would be different. I promised myself it would be. I had been making plans and unlike past me would do, I GOT SHIT DONE. It may not have been important to anyone elswe but the fact that I was fulfilling my time doing things relevant to my physical and emotional well-being, felt so good.
                            Even in the short 6 moths of this year I managed to figure out that setting goals in general was better that setting a time period to finish things, something which had lowered my confidence and self-esteem through out all of the school year. I may not read 10 chapters of the book by 10 p.m, but I will read them. Thats my new motto, We Have To Start Somewhere, and as my English teacher would say, "From here to history."

0 comments: