My reinvention

14:44 robben 0 Comments

It seemed today that the universe was in favor of my reinvention...well at least my dad was when he decided to repaint my room. We were supposed to paint it together but that plan fell through as soon as we started bickering like crazy only because my room was a pigs sty. Aside from the external renovation at home I finally went to the gym, and yes I found a gym that doesn't scare me and is not disgusting, as a part of my Mile 2.0 plan.
I promise myself in this blog that by the beginning of the school year I will be a changed person for the better. Senior Mile will not be like Mile the past 3 years, he will be smarter, more efficient and if my gym plans work better looking and if we have anything in common it will be that we both have the same killer ambition to win.

0 comments: