Books and Movies that inspire me to change my life

09:57 robben 0 Comments

       
 What brilliant mastermind story tellers come up with such ideas that can cause me to loose sleep over.
 What kind of a human can make an independent creature like the human being changer their mind by simply displaying a part of their imagination to us. What kind of human posses the voice that can change my energy from weak to strong by melodically dictating a poem to me ?
I find it not important to please anyone yet the words of such humans have had an effect over me that reprograms me or just puts me on the track that i'm supposed to be a being that exists to please others in order to be pleased myself.
        I can not learn to be independent. For 17 years I have not been, and I never will be unless I become self sufficient in some miraculous way but for now all I am is a part of someones plan. The plan is not that of a god or greater being, but by those who surround me, and those who have the voice to make me write this.

0 comments: